Minnesota Preacher Woman

Friday, November 10, 2006

Friday Five - Red, white and purple all over

Friday Five: What’s red and blue and purple all over?

1. Favorite red food
Many favorites: Red M & M’s, red wine (I know it literally a food), red marinara sauce on a pile of ziti pasta.

2. Tell us about the bluest body of water you've ever seen in person.
Two years ago I took my children on a cruise to Mexico. As we took the ride from Cozumel, Mexico over to Playa de Carmen, I remember thinking that I have never seen such beautiful, blue/green water as that in front of me.

3. It's movie rental time: Blue Planet, The Color Purple, or Crimson Tide?
Without a doubt, the Color Purple, Whoopie and Oprah.

4. What has you seeing red these days?
The War in Iraq, the evangelical religious right rhetoric, the tragedy in Darfur and George W. Bush.

5. What or who picks you up when you're feeling blue?
My kids and my close friend, Michelle.

3 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Songbird said...

Clearly, I need to get to some other part of the world and look at some blue,blue water!! It sounds wonderful.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger hipchickmamma said...

you definately raised some real reasons to see red. perhaps we can make some positive changes now. we can hope and pray, right?

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

playa del carmen has absolutely beautiful water, I agree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home