Minnesota Preacher Woman

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Five - Nothing But the Tooth

Friday Five: Nothing But the Tooth

1) The Tooth Fairy
The Tooth Fairy was real until I forgot one night. Rachel was 8 and I let her down. So I thought I could just set her down and tell her the truth. She was shocked. I was sure that she had an inkling that there wasn’t a Tooth Fairy but she was really surprised. Later that day I tucked some money away for later therapy sessions she’ll now need.

2) Flossing
Gotta do it – need to do it more often.

3) Toothpaste Brands
Did an experiment in college science class as to which brand kills the most bacteria. Ever since, I’ve been a faithful Colgate fan.

4) Orthodontia for Adults
Go for it!

5) Whitening products
I just wish I knew which ones worked the best. I see a light product on the market and wonder if it really works. I like the Crest Whitestrips.

4 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger Iris said...

I've only played Tooth Fairy once so far, but I am so afraid that I'm going to forget!

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Songbird said...

I've forgotten. It's a terrible feeling! Worst.Mother.Ever. That kind of thing.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger revabi said...

If you saw my blog,St.John's Rev Abi
, you know that we forget quite often. Kara has been okay with the tooth fairy just forgot, but looks for that money.

Your poor darling having her innocence ruined.

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

Oh yeah, I forgot too as tooth fairy. I was sneaky and said, "Let me go check" - did you check good?"

And I would go with money in my hand and put my hand under the pillow and voila - there was the money...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home