Minnesota Preacher Woman

Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Five - Boo-Boo Alert

RevGal's Friday Five Boo-Boo's

1) Are you a baby about small injuries? I’m a tough cookie – no tears.
2) What's the silliest way you have ever hurt yourself? Tripped and fell in front of my congregation when I was an intern pastor. Someone nicknamed me “Digger” – I didn’t realize then that “taking a digger” is another name for a fall.
3) Who took care of your boo-boos when you were a child? My Mom – withouth much tenderness, but she was always there for me, nonetheless.
4) Are you a good nurse when others have boo-boos? I’m a very caring nurse unless my kids really had it coming to them…the other day my son was being very careless and ended up tripping down some stairs. I didn’t fawn over him at all but told him to grab some ice.
5) What's the worst accidental injury you've suffered? Did it require a trip to the Emergency Room? When I was a child I fell off the top of a high slide at a playground. I landed on a spike/bolt that held down the brace on the slide and needed stitches near my hip.

3 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Rhiannon said...

I wouldn't have known "digger" meant taking a fall. I would have thought that person believed you had a strong call to being a sexton.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Marie said...

Digger? New one on me. And owie on the slide injury!

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

Hear you on the intern piece...I think it's an initiation rite or something!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home